Tuesday, January 18, 2011

no matter how much i want to write in this thing, it is in credibly tedious and typically i get bored with posting before i even make a complete coherent thought.
there are tons of things in my life that happen on a daily basis worthy of blogging about. stupid shit i hear, funny shit i hear, things that piss me off, things that inspire me, fleeting thoughts i have which really should be documented, and dreams so strange and bizarre enough to make Lovecraft get goosebumps. thing is, i find it boring.

i should really work on that, as it would perhaps benefit me to make note of these instances. i mean, it wouldn't be to get attention from others, as i am sure noone ever reads this. but that would probably be a good thing. air it all out and save my thoughts on some server, god knows where, instead of trying to remember this crazy shit day to day.

guess i will work on it.
some other time.

No comments: